1. Is the facility an apartment or a house? Do you have security arrangement?
This is a 'home stay' facility wherein I welcome overseas visitors to the top floor of my home. It is an apartment on the top floor. The top floor has been design to suit your travel needs. There is ample security.
2. Can we get a rental car (with air conditioning) and a driver? If so what could be the rates. We need a dependable car and a trusted driver at our disposal during all the days of our stay. Are there approved rental agencies such as Avis, Budget or Hertz. Please advise your suggestions as well.
Yes, Delhi does have Avis, Budget, Hertz, radio taxi etc. I prefer using the nearest taxi operator who is contactable on telephone. They provide excellent 24 hours services and are located in the vicinity. They have AC cars ranging from Ambassador/Esteem/Cielo/Tata Sumo/Qualis/Mercedes Benz etc.
3. Do you have refrigerator in the rooms or we use the one in the dining area for drinking water and other soft drinks?
The refrigerator & microwave are placed in the room. The ambiance here is relaxed and guests are encouraged to feel 'at home'.
4. I have always paid hotel bills by AMEX. So I would like to use the same, hope it is ok with you also. This will avoid carrying and handling cash.
We accept all Credit Cards (AMEX/VISA/MasterCard)
5. Are guests/visitors allowed, if so the timings?
Visitors/guests are most definitely allowed. There are no timings.
6. Can we use the lounge as a meeting place with our guests?
Yes, you most certainly can. Refreshments/meals are available on request.
8. Can we get a rental cell phone, if so the leasing terms, in general.
Yes, you can rent a mobile phone. It is however suggested that you carry your own handset and buy the cash card (SIM) here. They are freely available.
9. I trust that you have International dialing system and Internet/Email facility?
Yes, I do. Phone cards are available too.
10. Is an Airport Transfer/Pick-Up Facility available.
Yes. At a nominal charge of US$25 per trip.